There are currently two types of carrot seeds on the market: one is conventional seeds and the other is hybrid seeds.
1. Conventional varieties: The growth period is 90-110 days. The varieties are planted in 90-110 days. The common ones are depilatory and non-depilatory. The dyed seeds are the seeds after coating treatment, and the purpose is to disinfect, kill insects and improve Seed germination rate.
2. Hybrid varieties: Mainly suitable for areas with a growth period of more than 120 days. It is characterized by long growth period, good quality, high yield, high yield, good water and fertilizer conditions, fine management, and better borders.
Carrots like cold and cool climates, the suitable growth temperature is between 15-25 degrees, they like strong light and relatively dry air conditions. The soil requires alternating dry and wet, abundant moisture, and loose, transparent and fertile. The need for a large temperature difference and sufficient and comprehensive nutrients is conducive to the construction of fleshy roots, while ensuring a higher content of carotene and lycopene. Carrots are more drought-tolerant, especially in the seedling stage. 30-50% of the soil moisture can be Normal growth.
1. Soil conditions: Carrots require the soil to have a certain shape, texture and nutrient content. It is necessary to have irrigated land and convenient transportation. Pay attention to rainy land, corn, flax used herbicide land, and uncultivated land that is not easy to grow carrots.
2. Temperature conditions: When the soil temperature is stable above 8 degrees (May 10-15), the seeds will start to sprout. The most suitable temperature for growth is 23-25 degrees during the day and 12-15 degrees at night. The large temperature difference determines the superior quality of carrots and the increase in sugar content.
3. Moisture conditions: When the soil moisture content is above 20%, carrots can absorb water and expand with their strong absorption capacity to prepare for germination, but in actual sowing, ensure that the soil moisture content is 60-70%. The group is more appropriate.
4. Fertilizer conditions: carrots need fertilizer elements mainly including large elements (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium), medium elements (calcium, silicon), and trace elements (boron, zinc, molybdenum, magnesium, manganese, iron). The requirements of carrots for fertilizer are comprehensive and sufficient. The majority of farmers planting carrots must understand the soil fertility and fertilize scientifically to achieve the purpose of harvest.
Through the above explanation, everyone knows the carrot growth habits and laws. To grow carrots, you must respect the objective laws, seek truth from facts and scientifically cultivate them, and strictly manage them to gain hope. The following focuses on carrot cultivation and management techniques.
The above information is provided by vegetable seeds manufacturer.